The only additional apps that you get right out of the box are designed to improve your gaming experience. Shark Space 4.0 acts as the central hub for everything gaming on your Black Shark 4 Pro. Then there’s Shark Chan, a gamified assistant of sorts that helps you set alarms or change wallpapers. You can actually interact with the virtual avatar in the dedicated Shark Chan app. Before MIUI 12 rolled out, most folks would back away from Xiaomi phones right away, the main reason being bloatware and ads within the UI.
It’s no surprise, but if you’re worried, check out the Black Shark Magnetic Cooler. The Black Shark 4 Pro is hefty (220g), and thicker than the average smartphone. The back has a frosted finish that’s resistant against fingerprint smudges. But the gaming-centric design, such as the triangle LED, may not be everyone’s cup of tea.
- To exit the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro download mode screen, you can restart your device by using the Volume Down key or Soft Reset method.
- Welcome To all in one thread for Xiaomi Black Shark in this post I will share all kinds of Xiaomi Black Shark Firmware With you.
- Compared to its peers, the Black Shark 4 Pro does alright in well-lit conditions but suffers in dimmer settings.
- The android device comes equipped with a “stock ROM,” also known as the “stock firmware”.
The bezels were surprisingly thin all around, with a little tiny cutout for the front-facing camera. In the post, it’s stated that the Black Shark 4 is coming soon and that it’ll feature 120W charging that’ll fully charge its 4,500mAh battery in just 15 minutes. However, electronic devices are designed to control the heat and monitor the device temperature. But if you don’t use the correct methods, you will only waste time and end up frustrated.
- With the fan, the temperature was limited to 48°C on the Wild Life Stress Test benchmark from 3DMark.
- You can also use it during the Firmware (OS) Flashing or Installing process on the device or fixing any Software-related issues.
- The Black Shark 5 Pro has a gaming-centric design that is quite aggressive but also very neat.
- Things like shoulder buttons, colour-shifting LED lights on the back and a highly efficient internal cooling system will almost certainly be there, as well as Qualcomm’s latest top-of-the-range processor.
- If you really need a long-lasting gaming phone with the latest chipset, Bluetooth 5.2, Android 12, and a humungous battery, this isn’t it.
We don’t expect that to change, but there is a triple camera setup. There are a few minor differences here, with the Black Shark 4 having a 48-megapixel main sensor and the 4 Pro using a stock firmware ROM 64-megapixel main sensor. An 8-megapixel ultra-wide and 5-megapixel macro and 20-megapixel selfie shooter complete the camera package.